This week’s job report is led by an upcoming Job Fair at the I-94 Chamber of Commerce offices in downtown Rogers as Goodwill looks to staff up for the season.
Here’s the lowdown:
- Goodwill-Easter Seals is looking to fill some open positions at our Rogers store to get ready for Summer! We will be having a job fair where we: accept applications, answer questions and conduct interviews from 12:00p.m. – 4:00pm at the I-94 West Chamber of Commerce. Come and meet our team, learn about benefits, and possibly interview for a variety of positions. Some job offers may be given the day of the event.
Apply online prior to attending the job fair at www.jobsgoodwill.org (highly recommended). Available Opportunities: Cashiers, Donation Receiving Attendants, Backroom Production Associates, Retail Floor Associates. All associate positions start at $9.50/hour.
- The St. Michael-Albertville School District continues to seek a Reading Corps tutor for the 2015-2016 school year. This position is funded by a grant, and will be lost if the right candidate can’t be found/hired before June. Check out the Albertville Primary School’s website for more information (about halfway down the page) on this unique opportunity to work with local kids.
- Omann Brothers Paving in Albertville is seeking an office assistant and human resources assistant to work in the office. Apply via the company’s website.
- Rogers School of Music, a family-owned school in Rogers, is hiring an office manager. Apply here.
- United Machining Corp. (UMC) in Monticello, one of the area’s most awarded manufacturers, is hiring a general plant helper. The General Plant Helper is responsible for working in numerous areas of the facility to ensure that parts are accurately counted, packaged and prepared for shipment.
- Country Inn and Suites, Buffalo, is seeking a front desk attendant to work evening and weekend hours at the hotel. For more information, check the job listing here.
- The Maple Lake Recovery Center, which has locations in Maple Lake and Monticello, is hiring a pair of technicians to work with adolescents and teens recovering from addiction. Check out these listings here.
- Sherburne County is seeking a probation officer to work with adults in the Elk River area. Apply here.
- KAR Auction Services, Dayton, is seeking an “auction day driver” to drivers to drive vehicles for the weekly auction. Hours are part-time. Must, obviously, have valid driver’s license.
A couple more places hiring: