It’s time to take our weekly (OK, almost weekly) walk around the job market and see what’s out there for those job-seekers.
Though the ground was mysteriously white this Monday morning, spring is certainly the buzzword both on the playing field and in the work world. And sometimes those two things cross paths. Check out this week’s listings.
– Elim Care, Buffalo, is seeking a full-time receptionist to manage phones and great visitors to Park View Care Center. Click on the link for full job requirements and description.
– St. Michael-Albertville Middle School (East and West) track is hiring an experienced coach to be an assistant middle school track coach. Applications and information about the position can be found via the school district’s application system.
– The Minnesota Judicial System is hiring a temporary court clerk for the Wright County Courthouse. Work includes performing general clerical duties and a limited variety of court clerical tasks.
– Caribou Coffee is hiring a store manager for its location in Maple Grove. Experience a plus. Train and develop a team at one of the chain’s premier stores.
– Veolia North America is seeking a Wastewater/Water Operator to provide for the operation and maintenance of a 2.5 MGD SBR wastewater treatment facility in Albertville, as well as operations and maintenance of a collection system that includes 15 lift stations and 200 grinder pump stations.
Primary responsibilities to be in the wastewater utilities’ operation and maintenance, to include daily plant operations, laboratory testing, collection system jetting and televising, repairs, and a variety of other tasks, as assigned.
– Standard Iron, Monticello, is seeking an individual for Customer Service. The Job duties include: working with customer schedules and PO’s, ensuring proper pricing in computer, entering RFQ’s, maintaining on-time delivery. Competitive salary and benefit package.
– Allina Health System is seeking a Dietary Aide at the Buffalo Hospital, a part-time position. The aide’s job is to prepare, serve, and deliver food items and nourishment items to patients, employees, visitors, and any others that are at the hospital.
– Buffalo-Hanover-Montrose schools are seeking a secretary to the director of human resources, a full-time position. The right candidate would be responsible for all administrative duties as designated by the Director of Human Resources to ensure effective HR department operations. He or she acts as a resource person for inquiries related to Human Resources and administrative services.
– St. Michael’s Wells Fargo Bank location, inside Marketplace grocery store, is hiring a teller position. Hours and requirements are defined in the job listing, which can be found here.
– Untiedt’s Garden Market in Buffalo is hiring a garden center associate for the company’s seasonal garden centers located in both downtown Buffalo by the lake, and at The Country Store along Highway 55.