Summer is the perfect time to introduce more vegetables into your nutritional profile! Try your hand at this easy, delicious, nutritious Summer Radish Salad!
Summer Radish Salad
Original recipe makes 6 servings
- 2 cups sliced radishes
- 1/2 teaspoon mineral salt (Celtic or Pink Himalayan salt is healthy and delicious)
- 1 cup sliced red onion
- 1 cup seeded and sliced cucumber
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh dill
- Toss radishes with salt; let stand for about 10 minutes. Drain any liquid and transfer radishes to a large bowl. Add red onion and cucumber slices.
- Whisk olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, and dill in a small bowl until well mixed; pour over vegetables and toss to combine. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
Ashley Darkenwald, CPT, PES