- Both directions of I-94 between CR 18 and Hwy 25 will be switched to narrow, temporary lanes with a reduced 55 mph speed limit through early-Oct.
- The ramp from westbound I-94 to Hwy 25 will close through late-July/early-Aug. A signed detour will direct you to exit about two miles early at County Rd 18, then along local roads to Hwy 25 and local businesses.
- The ramp from CR 18 to westbound I-94 will close through early-Oct. You can access westbound I-94 using the Hwy 25 ramp. (Remember, this detour will remain in place until the “Go Hasty” detour begins.*)
- Both ramps from Hwy 25 to eastbound I-94 will remain closed. The ramps are scheduled to open in early Oct.
- See it all now – download the map (PDF)
- *The Go Hasty detour is scheduled to begin June 5.
As always, the schedule is tentative. We’ll issue updated information through these emails as details become available.”