The following calls were place to the fire departments and rescue units in St. Michael and Albertville.
Monday, March 24
The Albertville Fire and Rescue department responded to a carbon monoxide alarm in the 5400 block of Main Avenue NE. No carbon monoxide was found after testing the entire house.
Wednesday, March 26
AFD responded to a medical call in the 91200 block of 60th Street NE in St. Michael for a male who fell off a ladder.
AFD responded to medical call in the 11000 block of Jason Avenue NE. The call was canceled by Allina before the trucks left the station.
SMFD responded to a medical call in the 4000th block of Lange Avenue NE for an elderly male not feeling well.
SMFD responded to a fire call in the 4000th block of Mayfield Avenue NE for a smoke coming from a garage.
Thursday, March 27
AFD responded to a medical call in the 5000 block of Main Avenue NE for an 81-year-old female having heart issues.
AFD responded to a fire alarm in the 5900 block of Kalland Avenue NE. No fire or smoke was found.
AFD responded to a smoke alarm in the 11000 block of Jason Avenue NE. A pump had burnt out in the mechanical room.
AFD responded to a call from Xcel Energy for a power line down near 57th Street NE and County Road 19.
Saturday, March 29
SMFD and AFD responded to a mutual aid call in the 4800 block of Iffert Avenue NE in St. Michael for a barn fire. Firefighters maintained a perimeter while the structure burned.
Thursday, April 3
AFD responded to a medical call in the 11000 block of Jason Avenue NE for a 43-year-old with chest pains. The call was canceled by the Wright County Sheriff.
Saturday, April 5
AFD responded to a medical call in the 6600 block of Lamplight Drive NE for an accidental overdose.
Monday, April 7
AFD responded to medical call in the 10500 block of 49th for 29-year-old patient with heart problems.